Song Lyric of the Day:
Should I give up / Or should I just keep chasing pavements / Even if it leads nowhere / Or would it be a waste / Even if i knew my place should I leave it there
So this meme is circulating among my friends on Facebook, and I thought I’d post it here for my non-Facebook friends to peruse. I’ve added a few extra notes here that I didn’t have on Facebook. Why? Because. Props to my friend Chelsey for tagging me on this in the first place, and to everyone else I tagged who took the time to participate. Everyone’s answers were a lot of fun to read.
The (Facebook) rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click post.)
1. I occasionally yell in my sleep for no apparent reason other than my subconscious wants to wake my husband up at random hours.
2. I used to want Chewbacca for a pet. The kid in me was very disappointed that Peter Mayhew was nowhere near as cuddly in person and costumeless.
3. I can’t recycle my magazines until I’ve read through them all. Can’t miss that one amazing article.
4. I miss NYC. My last visit was October 2006.
5. I wish I could see my nephew, Elliott, every day.
6. I can’t wait to meet my next nephew, Stephen, when he’s born in a few months.
7. I hope this is the year I get a REAL camera: a digital SLR.
8. I need to get off my butt and work on my novel some more.
9. I would watch Jensen Ackles read the phone book — he is that pretty.
10. I only have one credit card left to pay off. Woohoo!
11. I watch horror movies as much as I watch chick flicks.
12. I love chick flicks, but I hate chick lit. I couldn’t even finish Confessions of a Shopaholic it was so awful.
13. I’ve met two Darths from the Star Wars movies: Vader and Maul. I have a picture of me sitting on David Prowse‘s (Vader’s) lap during lunch at a Japanese steakhouse. Long story.
14. I can steer almost any conversation to an episode of The Simpsons based on relevance.
15. I’ve tried sushi twice in 10 years. At that rate, I might acquire a taste for it by the time I’m 90.
16. I’ve accidentally walked into filming of an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent (in NYC) — I was THISCLOSE to Mr. Big himself, Chris Noth! — and a movie shoot (in Uruguay).
17. I’ve been in two TV shows, one movie, and a commercial (if you knew where to look, you would’ve seen my lovely wristwatch).
18. I’m on yet another ’80s music kick these days. I just picked up a Billy Squier CD this past weekend. From 1981.
19. I still can’t fall asleep without having my sheet pulled all the way up to my neck.
20. I have an older half-brother almost no one knows about. We’re not close thanks to the distance of where he lives and where I live.
21. If I have a really bad day, when I get home, I let myself cry about my cat and my dog I lost last year.
22. I love that our puppy has decided he’s MY puppy.
23. I’m finally good at ironing my hair straight thanks to the right product — and thanks to Caren introducing me to them.
24. I read/follow more blogs than is healthy for any normal person. Thankfully, I’m not normal.
25. I cheated and used a couple of items I used in my blog in a couple of about me posts.*