Song Lyric of the Day:
Yes I know things might seem hopeless now / But there’s joy to be found in this life / I know there’s joy to be found / But if you find it hold on tight
- I say “seriously” way too much. Seriously.
- I add “That’s what she said!” at the end of other people’s sentences, mostly the spouse’s.
- I believe in karma more than ever before.
- I want to drive cross-country in the hopes that I might run into a certain pair of demon hunters.
- I became convinced that my hot flashes were early onset menopause.
- I can see why a young, widowed suburban mom would start selling pot. And why it’s hilarious.
- I may never again trust a lawyer.
- I now say “frak” instead of “fuck.”
- I sometimes root for the bad guy.
- I believe forensic science can solve almost anything.
- I think my husband needs a set of full-sleeve tats.
- I would love to work at a fashion magazine in New York City.
- I wish I had a superpower.
- I don’t ever want to have plastic surgery.
- I’m glad my neighbors aren’t all inane morons.