Today is Rich’s birthday, the 17th one I’ve celebrated with him. And it’s a biggie: his 40th. While I think I said everything there was to say last year, I still want to wish him all the happiness in the world and that all his birthday wishes come true. He’s my best friend, a fantastic father to Coraline, and the best husband I could ask for. Here’s to many more happy birthdays to you, my love.
- Finding My Me Time April 22, 2015
- Little Big Girl April 21, 2015
- Photoblogging: In the Deep Woods April 16, 2015
- A Conversation With Coraline: Heaven Is a One-Way Trip April 16, 2015
- Photoblogging: Cora Had a Little Goat April 10, 2015
iPattie by Patricia Sanchez Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.