Today is Rich’s birthday, the 17th one I’ve celebrated with him. And it’s a biggie: his 40th. While I think I said everything there was to say last year, I still want to wish him all the happiness in the world and that all his birthday wishes come true. He’s my best friend, a fantastic father to Coraline, and the best husband I could ask for. Here’s to many more happy birthdays to you, my love.
- A Conversation With Coraline: Victoria’s Real Secret November 24, 2014
- Photoblogging: You Go Squish Now November 24, 2014
- New Zealand Day 2 Recap November 5, 2014
- New Zealand Day 1 Recap November 4, 2014
- This Post Is Coming to You From the Future* November 1, 2014