Day 31: Free day. Whatever you like!
I’m so tired writing this now (and Coraline just threw up in her crib) that I’m drawing a blank as to what to write about. Aha — how about some of the stranger search terms that have brought people to my blog? In no particular order:
- Good Will Humping (awkward … this is why people land here when they search for that term)
- cow repellent (yeah, that’s me alright)
- curly crazy haired baby (that would be Coraline)
- what is the black market? (because I know)
- let’s blow this popsicle stand (OK!)
- names of black cabbage patch kids (this one’s new)
- TV shows about vampires witches and werewolves (I’m an amateur authority)
- Simon Baker’s father (he’s a personal friend)
- Aidan Turner pretty (why yes, yes he is)
- freaking out about nose surgery (with good reason — it hurts like hell)
And this brings an end to my 31 Day Blog Prompt Challenge. This month is the most consistently I’ve blogged in ages, and I have to admit, it’s been fun. At least for me, anyway.